Everybody Edits 1.0+ Everybody Edits 1.0+

Love it

Most of these build a world together games are to complicated to just jump right in and play around. This one strikes the perfect balance. Should make it a facebook app or something, then make people pay for anything past what you have right now. Kinda harsh, but I bet you could make a ton off it.

Ultimate Chess Ultimate Chess

Epic Animations

It certainly adds some incentive to play. Although it's really way too easy to beat, I got checkmate in less then 7 moves on my first two tries. I think the AI could use a little more work, but other than that very cool animations.

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Good Stuff

Needs a mute for the music though. This game was designed to be played while watching a video and cursing.

Creeping Creeping

Amazing

Great game, nostalgic/awesome graphics and excellent gameplay. Fantastic, and the people complaining about the difficulty... You've got to be kidding me.

To those people trying to get master on all 25 levels, but are having trouble I'll tell you what you get. Infinite grenades. Also, if you're having trouble on that one level use the fact that if you tap a second time someplace before the guard starts heading back he will stay near the first tap.

Jugglenauts Jugglenauts

Fun

I like the whole arm raising game mechanic, it works pretty well.

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

Eat this

That is probably one of the more hilariously disturbing endings I've ever seen.

One Button Bob One Button Bob

Wicked

My carpal tunnel says no but my heart says yes!